Benefits from this mod:
- Less up and down movement
of the motor.
Tools needed :
- 12mm, 10mm & 14mm socket
1. Remove the intercooler(ic). To do this first remove the 3 small 10mm bolts attaching the breather lines to the ic.
2. Then remove the 2 12mm bolts holding the bov to the ic.
3. Now remove the 2 bolts holding the ic down to the brackets.
4. Loosen the clamp connected the turbo to the Y pipe.
5. Now you can lift the ic out of the car carefully.
6. Proceed to remove the nuts and bolts securing the oem pitch stop. Use a 14mm socket
7. Now fasten the new pitch stop in place and torque the part that bolts to the firewall to 43 lb-ft and the part that goes to the transmission, 37 lb-ft.
8. Re-attach ic to turbo outlet and throttle body. Then re-attach the breather lines and bov.
|© Visionary Racing 2002-2005 All Rights Reserved|